IamA Vacuum Repair Technician, and I can't believe people

IamA Vacuum Repair Technician, and I can't believe people

I just wanted to say, thank you for this. I have often suspected that the Dyson is worthless, and it's a relief to have it officially sanctioned. My daughter and son-in-law have a Dyson, which they bought because it was a highly touted SOFTA machine, and when I go over there to babysit the grandkids and I want to vacuum the Cheerios off the carpet before they get home, it's useless; the Dyson just rolls them around and flings them to the side.

Plus it weighs a ton, a TON, I'm not kidding, and is very difficult for me, an aging granny, to shove back and forth. And yes I did check the settings with my daughter, who assures me that it's properly set for pile height.

Plus the attachments, the one time I tried to use them to get Cheerios off the floor and to vacuum the couch, were a complete bastard to figure out, not only to get hooked up, but also unhooked and put back together at the end. The whole experience was counter-intuitive; my toddler grandson stood there watching me struggle to get it all back together, repeating mournfully, "You bwoke Mommy's bukkum?"

I took my Kenmore Magic Blue (which I prefer to call the Blue Magic) over there one time, and it vacuumed every last Cheerio off the floor, and vacuumed the couch, too, no problem. Take this off. Put this on. Bam.

Edit: Wow, gold! I'm honored. Thanks!
Edit: Wow, more gold! Now I'm getting embarrassed. This is an awesome place. Thanks!



share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Digg
Posted by admin, Published at 10:07 PM and have 0 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment